Tuesday, January 25, 2011

QWIKI

So QWIKI is out and I find that it presents its search results in a dynamic way that does catch your attention. If the search quality is good, it could be a nice way to learn things – I would definitely use it on the iPad when I want to do some reading on some subject. And maybe it would be interesting for kids doing their research for school projects. However I find it just a little slow and you can't research all subjects… Let’s keep a look on its features!
QWIKI’s co-founders are Doug Imbruce CEO and Louis Monier CTO. Louis Monier is of French origin and got his Ph.D. in Mathematics and Computer Science at Orsay University, Paris, France. He’s the founder of Altavista. Did you notice the little accent when he talks? I heard him on CNN today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You're welcome to leave a comment!