Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Dal Makhani, ready to eat...

While I didn't stay in Munich long enough to see everything it had to offer, I transited through Hauptbahnhof train station almost everyday - my daughter and I stayed at Adagio Hotel for a few days and then she moved on to an apartment she shared with a musician in Laim. Anyway we went into a small ethnic shop in Hauptbahnhof  one day and decided to try some ready to serve Indian food.
As I opened my cupboard looking for some lunch, I found this Dal Makahni "Black Lentils in true Mughlai tradition"... Microwaved it and ended up eating this with some salad. It was a little spicy and main ingredients were black lentils and red kidney beans in it. Although it was warm and a good stew like of food, I would rather stick with my Mauritian lentils recipe that I love to eat as a thick soup.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You're welcome to leave a comment!