Friday, November 4, 2011

Autumn on Appalachian Treks Website

I love autumn, strolling in the park, watching these gold and red leaves. It's so beautiful and it's a sight I never saw while in my little Mauritius island where we only have two seasons (but of course gorgeous flowers, sea etc., that's not the point.
Anyway walking with my kids when they were small as they would walk on the crunchy leaves in the forest or collect these beautiful leaves or chestnut pods. Simple treasures but yet such lovely memories. Rain or dull weather does not matter, autumn is a precious season. And I find Appalachian Treks website a beautiful place to take a look at autumn in the US, the site focuses on Tennessee, western Northern Carolina and southwest Virginia... I would love to visit.  Here's a screenshot of the website





No comments:

Post a Comment

You're welcome to leave a comment!